Saturday, April 18, 2015

Evolution III

Do you belong to the 95% of our society or the 5%?


95% of our society is addicted to failure
















      Winning is a habit but so is losing. Losing becomes habitual and people can be addicted to failure. The question of today is am I addicted to failure or to winning?

You need to learn to gather enough information and make a decision then stick with then.

Successful people make a decision and hold onto it, and make it right.

Unsuccessful people go back and forwards on that decision, and are very slow to make decisions. One of the sub themes I want to discuss with you is about the entertainment.


Entertain yourself instead of educate yourself?

There is a study in the USA that shows the hours of TV usually people see in a regular basis "Average American watches 5 hours of  TV per day, report shows ." and what's interesting about that study is as someone becomes older more hours of tv see  "Time spent watching live TV increases steadily as we get older, according to a new report." 

Why this happens?

I call that the state of anesthesia to not feel pain ( or in some cases receiving pleasure ) but is needed now to do an distinction in pleasure VS happiness.

Pleasure is temporary and happiness can be eternal. An example of pleasure being temporary is: I watch TV X hours today, because I want to please myself. I want that short term pleasure.

Happiness: I decide not see more tv today, "The Voice" is coming on but I decide now to read something positive, to improve myself or I watch the rest of the soccer game or the money drop and I go work on myself, maybe study just one chapter.

Successful people understand the priority of time.

Unsuccessful people don't see the value of time, don't invest, contrariwise spend their time entertaining themselves VS educate themselves.


You must be addicted to improvement, 95% of the people in the world spend the majority of their time entertaining themselves and the other 5% invest more time to educate themselves.


Please ask yourself now: what was my last book I read? The audio program that I listened?

This now means your life should be spending all your free time you have on personal development? No of course not, but if you want your current status improve, you should do something for change it and to things to improve you need to improve!



In the course of time, I made an incredible discovery in all my personal failures & successes and this 
was what I find out: there was always one same suspect at the same crime zone and guess who was? 

Was me.


Like I found this you too have to take personal responsibility for where you are in order to get where you want to go!


Last thought for today is unsuccessful people use circumstances that are not favorable as a reason to permanently stop going in the direction of their dreams.

On the other hand successful people are always looking for the solution for the problems that they face. Successful people ask: How can I solve this? ( and or ) What can I do to solve this?


Henry Ford once said wisely: "Failure is simply an opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently." and couldn't be better said...


As always peace, love, faith, keep dreaming, stay alive, success and just Do Life!



Your friend, JM.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts here: